History of Coligny
 
Coligny Plaza takes its name from Admiral Gaspard de Coligny, a French admiral and leader of the Protestant movement who sponsored two Hugenot voyages to the New World in the mid 1500s. The first led by Jean Ribaut, reached our shores in 1562, exploring the area around what is now St. Helena, Parris Island, and Hilton Head Island.

Coligny at the Beach ~ Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
843-842-6050
contact us ~
contact webmaster

t